Kisah Kasih KITA ♥ Kisah KU ♥: ♥ sometime less is more ♥

Sunday, July 4, 2010

♥ sometime less is more ♥


I don’t expect you to text me 24/7.
I don’t expect you to call me everyday. 
I don’t expect you to put me in front of your boys. 
I don’t expect you to ditch all your girl best friends for me. 
I don’t expect you to surprise me with roses. 
I don’t expect you to buy me the world on my birthday. 
I don’t expect you to always agree with what I say. 
I don’t expect you to pay for everything. 
I don’t expect you to go out of your way and buy all the things that I mention I wanted.
I don’t expect you to put me over your family. 
I don’t expect you to brag about me to all your friends.
I don’t expect you to believe I’m the best girlfriend in the whole world.
I don’t expect you to stop checking out other girls. 
I don’t expect you to never mention a hot girl in front of me.
I don’t expect you to already know what I want.
I don’t expect you to never be mad at me. 

I just expect you to be trustworthy, to trust me, to never take me for granted like I won’t take you for granted, to always be real with me, to keep equality between us, and to love me. That’s all <3 



Kalau Anda Suka Entry Ini Like dan Comment

No comments: